Sunday, February 8, 2009

out of the ordinary


Jewelery play a major role building a new look. To be oneself, to be different among all the others, you need to find what suits you the most. Considering you don't like the ordinary gold chain necklace with heartshapes , or the huge JLo earrings, here are some tips for the alternative style that you are looking for.
Some of the below just show how the mind can create amazing desings.. Since my youth, I was always into designing jewelery, and I would love to have a room where I could melt materials and design things like below. I especially loved number 3 ( look carefully, it is for opening bottles! ) , 5 ( the dead rabbit) , 9 ( the broken column , what a gorgeous design is this ! ) , 10
( my most favorite among all), and the last but not the least number 17 , for the ones who love diamonds but do not love to show off, lol..

1

2
3
4
5
6
7

8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
16
17
18
A friend of mine sent me the link of monicel's blog,thought I might enjoy them.
here for furthermore;
http://www.monicel.info/2007/11/10/weird-jewellery/


No comments: