Friday, September 3, 2010

Which one is your dream house?

Few months ago i made this painting and i thought that it would be good if i put it on my post. I've always dreamed of minimal house which has beautiful trees and flowers in front of it and makes people happy with its comfort.
I'm gonna study this year architecture. I just wanna build my own house after i complete my education. Just like in my dreams. Below you can find the houses which i like most. I want to feel wood at any time and that makes me warm. Windows should be from the floor to ceiling. The sunlight should go through these windows. I don't like many stuffs at home. Therefore i find Asian architecture interesting. Now i ask you: How does your dream house look like?






If you want to buy this print, pls click.




1- comfortablecabin 2-as dreams 3- ... 4- design enterprise

No comments: