Friday, October 28, 2011

Mercedes-Benz Museum {Stuttgart}




Last week, after visiting Mercedes-Benz Museum, I realized that this museum offered its visitors more than the expectations from a car museum. With one word, it was a great experience. You can find yourself in the explanation of the historical development of transportation without getting bored. Eventhough I am not very fond of cars, I really enjoyed this museum.

If you come to Stuttgart, make a visit to this museum


Photos by CaCo
For Turkish please click TrendKupu.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Wow! I've always loved science museums but I've only been to the Boeing Plane museum in Seattle. I would love to go to the MB if I ever set foot in Germany...I would have to beg my uncle in Germany to take me there :)

Thanks for sharing!

Patrick said...

Your photos make me want to book a flight to Germany, ASAP! I've been meaning to see a vintage Benz back when I was in grade school. Oh, how I wish I can get there soon!

-Patrick Gauer