Monday, January 2, 2012

Daily Inspiration: { Little visitor }



Even though it looks big it's actually smaller than you might imagine. While preparing dinner i saw it watching me in the kitchen yesterday and then i took my camera to capture this moment. I've told you before it's really smaller than you might imagine.

When i was a child, i used to believe that i could fly. This belief encouraged me to try to fly several times. My mother was always keeping an eye on me in case i did something wrong. After I have grown up, I discovered that it is not possible to fly without wings in the real world. Then I created my own world in my dreams and realized that i can fly over the beautiful cties and forests without wings. I flied, yes i flied. I flied in the BuBu's realm.

Photo by BuBu
For Turkish please click Trendkupu

No comments: