Saturday, June 13, 2009

Grandma's Coffer...

That's the time to open your grandma's coffers to create a new style for this season....

Grandma Coffer

Why would anyone want to wear vintage clothing?When you wear vintage, you stand out from the crowd. Vintage clothing is also nostalgic. After all of those thoughts, i went to visit my grandma...she gave me her old coffer. As soon as i arrived home, i opened the coffer. I'm shocked. Cause there're lots of old clothes belong to my grandma. I took all of them out and tried. Here, i try to show you one of them. I liked the colour combination of skirt, and also shape. The jacket is very classic. To mix and match vintage clothing with other vintage pieces are very enjoyable. You should try and feel that.

Here are some combinations from the web-sites should be a guide for you.


$42.00


$24.00


$20.00


$48.00

Dandelion Vintage

No comments: