Friday, July 1, 2011

Jill Stuart Resort 2012 Collection


Voila, that's it! We are packing whole resort collection of Jill Stuart and heading to French Riviera! When I hear the word "Resort"; vacation, sea shore, a comfortable chic style, short summer dresses, vibrant colors and tropic prints, large pajama pants come to my mind. That's why this collection matches the image in my mind. Added to my expectations, there are sexy and cute rompers, 40s style vintage dresses, linens looking like light weight denim. Bu nedenle Jill Stuart'in 2012 Resort koleksiyonunun tamami kafamdaki imaja birebir uyuyor.Get packed, we are going to resort!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I would wear every single one of those looks!

I love your illustration, as always! They brighten my day! :)

Olé said...

Thank you! That's very sweet of you :)

Annika said...

Thank you very much for visiting - and even more for staying! :o) I like this collection. And your illustrations are very cute!

Cristiana C said...

thanks for the comment!! I like your blog! we could be followers each other, what do you think? I follow you! follow me back if you want!